Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site. By using the St George Leagues Club Ltd online Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you choose not to be bound by the terms and conditions, St George Leagues Club Ltd does not grant you the right to use the Site and you must not use this Site.
St George Leagues Club Ltd may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations become effective on posting. By making a purchase through this Site after the terms and conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
General Terms and Conditions
No refund or exchange on any ticket except as required by law. If a refund is made, St George Leagues Club Ltd may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any fee it has charged.
Tickets to catering events may be cancelled for a full refund up to 7 days prior to the event. Cancellations between 6 and 3 days prior to the event will result in a 25% loss of payment. Cancellations less than 3 days prior to the event will not be refunded.
The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and / or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements, menus and audience capacity.
The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets. St George Leagues Club Ltd reserves the right not to replace tickets where seating is not allocated (general admission tickets).
The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the seller’s and the venue’s terms of admission, copies of which are available from St George Leagues Club Ltd on request. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
Cameras, audio and video recorders may not be permitted. The right is reserved to broadcast or telecast any event.
It may be a condition of entry to individual events that a search of person and / or their possessions will be required at the time of the entry to the venue.
Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from St George Leagues Club Ltd or other authorised points of sale.
Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of St George Leagues Club Ltd and the seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
Additional terms applicable to sales through this Site:
• All guests must comply with St George Leagues Club’s membership rules and dress regulations. The club retains the right to refuse entry to any Guest who does not meet these requirements.
• If you are not currently a member of St George Leagues Club, and live within a 5km radius you will need to become a member OR be signed in by a member to gain entry into the Club.
• Non members who live outside the 5k radius of the Club, will need to sign in at reception. Appropriate photo ID is needed for entry.
• Children under 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times whilst on club premises. For more details call (02)95871022.
• St George Leagues club adheres to a strict Responsible Service of Alcohol policy and anyone deemed to be intoxicated will not be admitted. Any guest deemed to become intoxicated whilst on the premises will be asked to leave.
• GST will apply to all goods and services supplied through this Site. Prices in this Site include GST where applicable. • Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the venue.